Well today I was able to sort out the fruits of my dyeing. I didn’t count the skeins, but there were quite about 60. The ones that remain in the house after taking some over to The Workshop are here:
No pinks, golds or burgundy this time – I did those fairly recently so have some left. It does mean I have a whole range of colours for when Joyce James brings her tour party to visit at the weekend.
I have also been working at new web pages for my CD-roms. It will be a few days before they are ready, and I am already goggle-eyed. But the first page is always the worst – I have to decide on layout etc. All the pix are ready, and one page is almost finished….